- We collect information from you, your transactions with us, and outside sources.
- We use your information only to conduct our business and provide services to you.
- We will share your information with your selected agent or broker and parties required to conduct business with you.
- We will not share your information with other companies for their marketing purposes without your consent.
- We limit access to your information.
- You may request access to your information and correct your information.
Information collected about consumer?
We collect information about you to quote coverage and service you. This is called “Nonpublic Personal Information” if it identifies you and is not available to the public. Depending on the product, we collect it from some or all of the following sources. We have provided a few examples for each source, but not all may apply to you.
- Application Information: You provide this on your application, through your agent or broker, by phone, or online. We may also obtain it from directories and other outside sources. It includes your name, street and e-mail addresses, phone number, driver’s license number, Social Security number, date of birth, gender, marital status, type of vehicle, and information about other drivers.
- Consumer Report Information: We obtain this from consumer reporting agencies. It includes your driving record, claims history with other insurers, and credit report information. The information is kept by the consumer reporting agencies and disclosed by them to others as permitted by law.
- Transaction Information: This is information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others. It includes your insurance coverages, limits and rates, and payment and claims history. It also includes information that we require for billing and payment.
Consumer information sharing
We will share information about you only as permitted by law. We will not share your Nonpublic Personal Information with other companies for their marketing purposes without your consent. There is no need to “opt out” or tell us not to do this. Disclosures include those that we feel are required to provide insurance claims or customer service, prevent fraud, perform research or comply with the law. Recipients include, for example, our partners insurance companies, claims representatives, service providers, consumer reporting agencies, insurance agents and brokers, law enforcement, courts and government agencies. These parties may disclose the information to others as permitted by law. For example, Consumer reporting agencies may disclose Transaction Information received from us to other insurance companies with which you do business.
Where permitted by law, we may also disclose Application or Transaction Information to service providers that help us market our products. These service providers may include financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
We restrict access to your Nonpublic Personal Information to our employees and others who we feel must use it to provide our products and services. Their use of the information is limited by law, our employee code of conduct, and written agreements where appropriate. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
Review and correct information about you.
Additional information about Internet practices
When you visit our website, we collect Website Information for a variety of reasons. For example, if you start an insurance quote on our website, but decide to finish it later, we will save your information so you can pick up where you left off. We may use Website Information to serve ads to you across multiple devices, such as your computer, smartphone, or tablet, or to limit the number of times you see our ads.
Why do you ask for my email address?
When you quote or buy services on our website, we collect your email address so that we can send you emails concerning your transactions with us. We may also send updates with other information we think you’ll find useful. You can stop receiving these updates by using the links provided in the emails. We will share your email address with our service providers and your selected agent or broker. We will not share your email address with other companies for their marketing purposes without your consent.
Our security measures help ensure that your data is secured and encrypted, so that others cannot access it while in transit. We limit access to our servers and require our employees to adhere to high standards of ethics and integrity in performing their jobs
Links to other websites.
Our website contains links to other sites that are not maintained by us. We make no warranties or representations about other websites. We recommend that you read the privacy and security policies of these sites.