About AgentsHouse Inc
Agents House Inc is the exclusive distributor of Truck Owners Association benefits programs through approved agencies to the transportation industry. Truck Owners Association (“TOA”) is an Illinois Association connecting transportation industry participants nationwide. TOA provides unique benefits programs that include multiple benefits, and the programs’ coverage benefits are backed up by different insurance companies.
- Up to $10,000 towing limit
- Collision and Comprehensive Coverage
- Deductibles of $1,000, $2,500, $5,000, $10,000
- Gap coverage
- Accidental death benefit – $50,000 per driver
- Claim service
- Legal service
- Travel discounts
The Physical Damage Benefits Program provides a physical loss and damage coverage benefit supported by Lloyd’s of London coverage that is exclusively underwritten for TOA.
- Coverage is available for trucks and tractors, 3-8 class
- Easy application tailored for this class of business
- Primary Liability limits of $1,000,000
- Monthly Installments
- Continuous until canceled coverage
- Direct payment
The Non-Trucking Liability Benefits Program provides a Non-Trucking Liability coverage benefit for tractors that are permanently leased to primary for-hire carriers, when those tractors are not under dispatch. The Program’s coverage benefit is supported by Lloyd’s of London coverage that is exclusively underwritten for TOA.
- NO DEDUCTIBLE – NO COINSURANCE!
- Coverage starts from first expense
- 1099 Contractor involved in Transportation industry
- The coverage does not provide coverage for sickness. This is not Workers’ Compensation Insurance.
The Occupational Accident Benefits Program provides medical and disability coverage benefits to independent-contractor drivers if they are injured in an occupational accident. The Program’s coverage benefits are supported by Lloyd’s of London coverage that is exclusively underwritten for TOA.